thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Movie Review, and Fantasy Football


Last night I say Little Miss Sunshine with Bethany and a couple of friends. I must say that I was apprehensive (to say the least) to the idea of seeing this movie, but I obliged. I recommend that everyone see this movie at some point. It has some vulgarity in it, but if you can get past the directors cheap aim at humor, you will see a deeper meaning to the movie. I thought it was fantastic!

And fantasy football. This week I was up against Charlie. And boy did I get cheated. I have a team full of "pro-bowlers" and I these guys only created two offensive touchdowns. I am losing by 1 point going into tonight's games, but I don't have any remaining players to go. So, my guys better perform next week, or they are on thin ice...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

1. agreed, see the movie!
2. don't touch fantasy football with a 10 foot pole. haha, jk:)

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home