thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Islamic Fascists

Yet another terrorist plot has been undermined. Today, 21 people were arrested in Britain, for preparing to board at least 10 planes with the means to blow up all of those planes causing mass murder in an "unimaginable way". These planes were all set to travel to the United States, and being that they were large airliners going overseas, each plane probably would have had 250-300 people on each.

Do the math...2500-3000 dead.

Check out the story and how they were going to do it here.

My initial reaction is anger. My second reaction is thank God for Britain and Tony Blair. (never thought I'd say that in my lifetime) And my third reaction is this...

When are we Americans going to stop taking our lives for granted? I'm talking to myself here. I take almost everything for granted and in a heartbeat, it could all be over. There are people out there who hate Americans and would give their own lives to take mine.

My prayer:

Thank you God for life, and love. Thank You for freedom, and for those who fight for it. Thank You for salvation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home