thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sorry Justin Ganschow


Justin,

This post is to you...although others may read it. I forgot to link you on my blog. No worries, you're where you belong now!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

wow, i feel famous, my own moment of glory on the blog of Chris Evans!! wait, i have to call my mom!





thanks chris, i love you.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home