thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Summer School

Hooray for almost being done with summer school. I've got two finals to take, one paper to write, then I am done...

Which means, only 13 more hours to go...in the fall....though my courses are going to be rough...

Survey of Theology II
Interpersonal Ministry Skills
Communication of Biblical Truth
Hermeneutics

These four classes will bring about 25 papers to write this fall...Yippy!!

Maybe I'll just "Rob Bell It" and compile these papers and make a book out of them...and then a DVD series...and then I can turn them into sermons and sell them on iTunes...What a crook!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home