thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Office

So just about everyone is talking about the Office on Friday mornings...And I have finally given in.

I watched tonight for the first time since the "sexual harassment" episode from months ago.

The show is hilarious...now those of you who are faithful Officer's need to let me know if tonight's episode was especially funny, or was it not as funny as it usually is...I would like to know!

2 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

chris, you haven't even glimpsed the tip of the iceberg. greatest series ever.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i completly agree with Justin! this is the funniest show i have ever watched. i always made fun of people who buy seasons of shows, and i bought season one and can't wait for season 2 to come out in september! it is addicting!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home