thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Graduation & the face


So I just found out that (actually yesterday afternoon) that I won't actually be able to "walk" at graduation until May of 2007. I will finish up my degree this December still, but I won't do the cremonial part until May...I guess that doesn't really bother me that much...I just want my degree and I don't really even care about graduation that much

Bethany is back...which is awesome because she is neat! Here is a picture of Bethany in New York that was sent to me from a friend (I won't reveal who so this person doesn't get stabbed)...

I think this face should become the new "facebook" face...your thoughts?!?!

8 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

THis made me laugh...she's still sooo beautiful!

12:15 PM  
Blogger JGanschow said...

she has large hair.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Abel Muniz said...

Best pic of Bethany I have seen to date!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Abel,

You cannot refer to this as a "pic"


To provocative for this picture...this is more of a painting...from far away it doesn't look too bad, but close up, she's a conehead!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Megan D. Crow said...

so reminds me of
tammy faye baker.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i took this picture! well, encouraged her to take it!! :) She looks HOTT doesn't she!?!?! haha... good times!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s....someones clock is off... it says that it is 10:24am... and really i posted it at 1:20pm. hum...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

She looks amazing all the time!!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home