thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Random Thoughts for Monday

So I know my posts have been sparce as of late...it others me as much as it bothers you, I'm sure...

Here is my random thought for today...

I am taking a Developmental Disabilities class this summer...and I have to write a paper about what would be the thing I would miss most if I woke up one day and I was blind...

And I couldn't help but think back to the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry is getting a massage, and he asks the masseuse what she thinks would be the worst thing about being blind...he then gives his idea..."I think the worst thing would be not being able to tell if there were bugs in my food."


I'm not so sure that my prof. would appreciate that, but I think it is hilarious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home