thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Slow Pitch Softball

Well, I am coming off my worst week ever in softball (a comined 0-7 in two leagues, with one sac. fly) Tonight begins a two day journey for a hit. No pressure, although I'm sure I'll hear a little bit of Tom Foolery if I don't get a hit and we win. It's all game tonight. I am focused on hitting line drives instead of trying to hit the ball outta the park. home runs will come if I just swuare up on the ball a little better instead of dipping my shoulder and trying to crush that stupid big white ball.

I already had my pre-game ritual and we're still 1 1/2 hours away from game time....I would suggest not asking what that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home