thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I got a Box Turtle


I got a box turtle today and it is a female. So for those of you who might want to help me name it, take a shot...I'll be accepting potential names for little missy for a few days...

9 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

shelley.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I like it...it's very...true!

I need to add, you can give multiple suggestions!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

hhaha u already decided on the name Chris. Shelley Hot mamma cita would be better.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

name it leslie, because turtles arent known for their brains.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hahahaha....now now ryan...be nice brother!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are bringing your relationship issues on Chris Evan's blog comments. I have plenty of brains, thank you. Call it Ryan cause it could be a dork turtle!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Abel Muniz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Abel Muniz said...

You should name it zippy or speedy or something funny like that....or I think Ryans idea sounds good too.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

how about you name it missing, or gone.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home