thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Depressing Day

So today I have been working a bit from home...I need to mow the lawn...But I really don't want to. It's hot and humid outside.

The Cubs are on TV today and are so terrible it's amazing. It's not just today, it's been the last month. Oh well...

For the Young Lifers who read this...

We need to throw a Young Life party soon. We can do it during the week, the weekend, whenever. I was thinking it may actually be easier to do it during the week. Let me know so I can get the keg ordered (keg of root beer, that is)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home