thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Survivor Finale, and being sick

I am watching the Survivor finale right now. This has been the most incredibly boring season of Survivor yet. The final two is made up of two morons who against the "true" Survivor would have no chance of winning from the jury. So, even though it seems CBS did everything they legally could to mix things up a bit, but it was unsuccessful...BORRIINNGG....

I have been sick for the past 3 days or so. This cold is wrecking me a bit. At least, it's slowing me down some. Next week will be one my lightest weeks I've had in a while. No school,normal amount of work. It is a good time because I am not feelin so hot...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo for being sick. Yay for light weeks:)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home