thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Young Life

Tonight I am going to visit the Washington Young Life Club in attempt to try to get to know some of the seniors who will be graduating in a couple of days. It is a great way to create buzz about our ministry while at the same time genunely trying to get to know some kids who I'm sure are just ready to move on, (I know, I was there) So if you are a student at the Washington Young Life Club, I'll see you tonight. If you're not, I won't see you tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

dude! i'll be there...its gonna be great to have ya. I can introduce you to some amazing guys that are going to be graduating. I'll see you tonight. also, i now have a blog, check it out.

2:21 PM  
Blogger swishthedish said...

dude I got guys coming to Nexus this Saturday

1:44 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It was a lot of fun last night. For at least a moment, I remembered why I always wanted to do Youth Ministry and nothing else...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home