thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tim Reist and Finals

This is a tribute toTim Reist. I want him to know that he is an awesome dude, a great speaker, and not too terrible a singer...So this post is for you!

Might I also add that I hate finals. I took my Church History final yesterday and I actually think I might have aced it. I am not sure of any that I missed which is odd....the only part that really sucks is that in order to get an A in the class, I need a 94% for the semester...(which is a totally ridiculous percentage) I think if I get a 100% on the final i"ll get there, but will be close...

To all you students taking finals...I feel ya! But I've only got one more semester of this crap left!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger swishthedish said...

chris, get your nose out of tim reist's perfectly sculpted butt

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home