thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Tim Reist is singing...

So I'm sitting here at Northwoods and I'm working on some stuff for Nexus for tomorrow! I am really excited about moving to Saturday's and I hope that once everyone gets a feel for how awesome it will be to come to church on Saturday night and then not have to get up on Sunday morning, that they will jump on the bandwagon as well...

Like I said I am fdinishing up some stuff for tomorrow and tim Reist is singing. this is a normal occurence...I'm really not sure why he sings all the time...but for some reason today, it is really calming. Usually I am busy doing somtehing and it is a bit of a distraction, but for some reason today it is refreshing...weird, I know! Nothing against Tim's singing and all, but I have heard better...and worse.

Derrek Freaking Lee is out for 10 weeks minimum because of a recent injury to his right hand...As if Prior and Wood being on the DL since the beginning of the season wasn't enough....For some reason it seems as if the Cubs are the team who ALWAYS, every year have the terrible injuries that traumatically disrupt what could be a promising season....freaking crapola


9-5

2 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

dude, i wish i could sing at work. i would be severly rebuked. i have my mp3 player, but i can't wear headphones cause then i couldn't hear the phone ring, so i just plug it into my headphones and set them on the table. i had to volume set at 25 (on a scale from 0-40) and the lady 10 feet away in her cube came over and asked me to turn it down. um...hello bat ears?

4:45 PM  
Blogger erichapman said...

man... that dude never stops singing!

i'd be embarrassed to sing that much (around people he doesn't even know!) but he has no shame. and i wish i could be more like that.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home