thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Survivor Deck

I am proud to present to you the winner of Survivor Deck from last night/early this morning....Bethany Goodman. Bethany outplayed and outlisted three guys to make it through the final four....

This post goes to you again Bethany...way to go!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude thats bull crap and you know it.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm not gonna defend anyone here...I'm just the host...

she kicked your butts though!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home