thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Picking up sticks

So I spent most of my Saturday in the backyard with my pops and I was busy picking up sticks and fertilizing our backyard. I have to say that I never knew that there could be so many stupid freaking twigs laying on the ground.

I am pumped about this Sunday night at Nexus. We are having Jamie Markley, the radio voice of wmbd 1470's afternoon slot. He has an awesome story and is a pretty cool dude. It should be an awesome interview.

The Cubs are playing on Monday. Freaking awesome! I cannot believe how quickly baseball has gotten here...it is fantastic!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger cynthia brown said...

Why didn't you just click your heels, snap your fingers, and ask your fairy godmother to pick up sticks for you?

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm very concerned about this. just how did you "fertilize" your yard?

3:46 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's simple....drop trow and...you get the rest!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home