thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Impatient Chris

So today I realized two things....

First, it's never good to tell the Senior Pastor (Cal Rychener) that he is "taking you out to lunch, dang it"...To my credit, I didn't really know I was telling him that, he just so happened to be walking in the door of the main offices here at Northwoods. Holy crap was that embarrasing??

Second, the stupid stop light on Allen road just off the interstate sucks. I just waited there for 5.5 minutes waiting for the stupid thing to turn green. There were barely any cars driving the other way too. Just me, sitting with my car in park, growing madder by the second. How impatient am I? It really is terrible. I think that stoplights should change at my command. Really, i think I would be good at controlling at stoplights in the area...I seriously had to turn the music up in my car to hear over myself screaming...how pathetic!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the light at knoxville and wilhelm is just as bad. i waited 6 minutes once, without another car passing and ended up running it after seriously like 8 minutes!!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger erichapman said...

dude, i've done that same thing at that same stoplight.

i sat at that one forever once on my bike, and when it finally turned green, i killed it.

then the person behind me started honking...

we ended up going to the same chruch right after that.

and what about on a motorcycle? when you're too small to trip the light so you just have to wait until a bigger vehicle with more steel comes along to set it off.

that's annoying.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

oh dude, that happened to me on my motorcycle in pekin...I watched the adjacent other lights turn green like 3 times before I got a chance to go....infuriating!!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home