thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bethany

Everyone make sure to congratulate Bethany for being the girlfriend of the week this past week. She forgot I was in Alabama and thought I was in Arkansas.

No really, she's alright. She's a keeper. If she were a fish and I caught her, she would be stuffed and mounted on my wall.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I take full responsibility for my pathetic-ness this week. I think I botched up the state thing b/c my family is going to Arkansas this weekend...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Oh, and Chris...I caught you a delicious bass.
Love,
Bethany

10:51 PM  
Blogger erichapman said...

dude... what's the difference anyway?

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home