thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Some church in Marquette Heights

There is a church in Marquette Heights that is a small brick church. I'm not sure what denomination it is, but they have a small billboard outside in the "front yard". The sign currently reads,


"You say you Love me? Prove it. - God"

What the heck is that?? You're telling me that one non-believer would ever walk into the doors of this place? I mean come on, it just seems a bit...SCARY. I'm not sure I would want to walk in there. It seems to me that this is probably not the most gracious of places. I'd be scared to go in there.

Today, and I have a feeling this week, was/ is kinda crappy. I'm coming off a week where I worked really hard with school and work, and this week is going to be much slower until the weekend. Perhaps God is calling me to do some rest and to refresh my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home