thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Staff Party

Today we pretty much just played all day at work. Charlie and I did some "ownaging" at Euchre. I got to spend some fake money on some sweet prizes, and I got to know some pretty awesome people better! I cannot say how cool it is work with some of the most intelligent leaders and awesome thinkers in this area. God has richly blessed me so I can be a spunge to some of these people.

Nexus this Sunday night back at regular time. Anyone got any ideas of something they want to do after Nexus, let me know. I'm always up for suggestions!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home