thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Survivor

The new series of Survivor has an interesting twist. For the first time ever, the 16 people have been broken into 4 different tribes divided by gender and age. Group of young guys, group of old guys, group of old women, group of young women. Interesting so far...

Still sick. This really sucks. Maybe tomorrow will be better, who knows!

That's all I got...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bargus said...

Hey, man. I know you don't know who I am, but I'm in your class through MBI (Church History, I think). I was checking out your blog and, dude, I seriously think we could have a cool relationship outside of MBI. I mean, on those posts and stuff, it's all business...whatever the topic is, no one strays. And sometimes it really bothers me how everyone has to use their Christian lingo to sound super smart. I just want to know some down-to-earth students who aren't trying to impress anyone with their "Christian knowledge." Anyway, so I stumbled upon your blog and read a few posts, and just thought you'd be a cool guy to get to know outside of school. So, anyway, my name is actually Brandon (Bargus is my nickname with our youth group). I'm an intern with the jr. high youth group at College Church of the Nazarene (ever heard of Olivet Nazarene University? I know you're from not too far away from where I live). Sounds like you're into sports...and you're a Braves fan, huh? I actually applied and was accepted to Bradley for engineering, but ended up going to U of I for a semester instead before I felt called to youth ministry. Anyway, I was just thinking it'd be cool to get to know you...even if its through commenting on each others blogs or something. Actually, this isn't my personal blog, though. This is the announcement blog for our youth group...but you don't allow anonymous comments, so I had to use it. I use xanga myself...but I'm pretty much convinced that Blogger is better and will probably make the switch pretty soon. But just to start things off...I'm a sports nut...especially college sports. I'm a die hard U of M fan as well as a die-hard U of I fan (I know, I know...shouldn't be allowed...but I've been a Michigan fan my entire life and I attended U of I...so I have a heart for both!). I'm 19 and I've been with my girlfriend Robbie for like 7 months now. I see that you've had a g/f for a pretty long time now...that's pretty sweet...I especially dig the idea of dating her for another 65 years. :-) Well, anyway, I'll stop there as this is probably the longest comment in blogging history. Keep on keepin on, man...and hopefully I'll hear from you soon.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home