thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Freaking iPod!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Okay, so this post is a bit late....I had a few things I wanted to blog about but they have been held on to because of the current sickness of my iPod.

Thursday, as I was leaving my house to go to NWoods, I dropped my iPod on the driveway...a second drop in a series of droppings. I quickly reached down, grabbed it, prayed, and turned it on. It still worked!! So I got to the church and as I was getting out my car, I was processing a few topics I needed to blog about. Then all of a sudden, a thought of dropping my iPod AGAIN crept into my mind. I quickly rushed that crappy thought back to the recesses of my mind. Then, as I gathered everything I needed to take into church, I turned and started walking And BAAAAAM. I hit the iPod on my side mirror. And....BOOOOM. Onto the parking lot ground at church. I thought, it looks in tact still, it should be fine. So...I go to leave the church.....and EXPLICITIVE!!!!! I doesn't work right anymore. So, long story short....my iPod is sick. Anyone have any ideas to help me fix it, or get a replacement?? I have like 8 months of extended warranty left on it. How can I get a free iPod replacement??? I'm desperate!

Anyways, now to what I was going to post about in excitement!!! Less than one month from today, Chicago CUbs tickets go on sale for the upcoming season. February 24th to be exact. On this day, I will spend upwards of 8 hours on the phone, on the internet, getting busy singal and signal after signal. But, it marks a great day. That means that the upcoming season is only a little over a month away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Bland said...

did u get it at best buy? they're pretty good about replacing those babies.

if you got it direct from Apple (like me) you may be stuck.

jb

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home