thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Day of Work

So I started my new job yesterday. The first parts were quite boring and bland. Paperwork, building tour, that sort of thing. But the latter half was exciting. Charlie and I began to talk about my specific job duties as well the things that aren's as specific. It should be fun, and challenging helping him build some college students into this ministry.

I also wasnt to remark about something incredibly silly. Right now I am eating Ranch Sunflower seeds. They are quite possibly the most delicious snack ever made. I haven't had any since Softball season, and I am glad that I have a bag now. They are scrum-trulescent!

If you or anyone else you know might be interested in a college-aged small group, or would just be in favor of hanging out with people your age, get at me...We are interested in setting something up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home