thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More on Grace

So I'm still reading this book by Brennan Manning called The Raggamuffin Gospel and I was profoundly struck today by the power of nature in the process of grace. Nature has a way to change, and a way to refresh. I was driving today after doing some reading and I saw some trees that looked so beautiful. They were covered with snow on the tops, and there were about 200 of them in a line. Now, I don't usually notice things like this, but I think that nature plays a large role in grace. It has a way of pointing us to God, if we look for it. Actually, I think God is always looking to speak to us through nature and poor out His grace, but we usually fail to see it.

I had an interview today. I hope that I get the job. It would be a terrific job, not only as a resume builder, but as a time when I can learn a lot. Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home