thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Church

So here I am probably beginning a new chapter in church life and I am excited about it. Bethany and I have visited Northwoods Community Church several times and I think we both think it is an awesome church. This is good because agreeing on a church is incredibly important.

I will be getting involved with the High School Group there and maybe at some point in the next few years get an internship there or something....

On to the rest of the weekend....

GB lost a rough one today...although that is right on par with the rest of the season so far. They have lost 4 games by a total of 9 points. UGLY!!! Oh well, at least every other team in our division sucks.

Well, bed is calling me, though I cant seem to fall asleep. Oh well, gotta try anyways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home