thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

In the Beginning...


So, this is my first post on here! Yippy!! I decided I needed this, well, wanted this so I could release the things that I could not put into spoken words. So here is the beginning...

I work a crappy job, doing crappy work, answering crappy phone calls for mostly crappy people. Okay, okay, so not everything about my job is crappy, but at my stage in life, it feels that way. It's hard for me to stay motivated to work at a place that doesn't even want me to work there, so hopefully, I can find something else.

I have a lunch meeting tomorrow that hopefully will spark a new era of minstry in my life. A new season, a new church, fresh faces...pretty much a new everything. Really, at this point, I'm just desperate for community and accountability. Hopefully I can convince Bethany to come up there with me tomorrow for church, that way I'm not sitting by myself like a big turd...I'll think of somethin...

Green Bay at Minnesota this week....looks like a crappy one on paper, hopefully Favre can not throw too many int's and hopefully the defense will be like it was two weeks ago against Division III New Orleans.

Just started reading a book by Rob Bell. Hmm, interesting thoughts through the first chapter...which means I will read the second chapter and not just set it on my bookshelf....hopefully.

School sucks. It is difficult to do work at home and to stay focused...only 41 more credit hours left..however long that takes me

Thats all for now...have a great weekend. (Not sure why I said 'have a great weekend', its not like anyone will read this today or tomorrow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home