thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

Okay, here are my thoughts on this ever-so-hyped movie:

I think that overall it was okay. I have not read the books about Narnia, or book, or whatever (please forgive my ignorance here).

The story was good, albeit a bit slow... slow enough at times to put a friend of mine asleep for most of the movie.

The characters in the movie seemed to play good roles, they seemed to represent the book well, (thats what I was told).

I think that the graphics kind of sucked. It almost felt as if the story was too good for the movie. I mean, there were only a couple of people in "Narnia" that really seemed to require that much effect.

Overall, I give it a "B". It was a fun time for Bethany and I to get to hang out with a couple of friends and enjoy a decent movie. Though the realization did not meet the hype. (As susal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home