thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Painfulness...

So today I quit my job because they were going to let me go tomorrow anyways. Not surprised, really. The only trouble is is that I need to find another job soon. Money doesn't grow on trees like it does for those Laguna Beach kids...oh well, something will happen

I went to Reality on Sunday night and it was interesting. The kids were fun, the atmosphere was pretty cool, and the ministry seems to be on the rise. Hopefully things can work out at NWoods for Bethany and I. We really need a church home. And we really DESPERATELY need to get connected with people our age.

On a final note, I was struck tonight about the fact that I am not a kid anymore...not even close. It is Halloween and I almost forgot. This was perhaps the most exciting day of the year for me and my brothers as we would prepare to wisk the neighborhood and get as much candy as we possibly could, and then end up trying to steal more from each other. Life isn't "fun and easy" anymore. Things aren't handed to me anymore like they used to be when I was just a kid.

Other than all of this, life is pretty good. There aren't too many things that remain consistent at this point. So, if you are a consistent in my life...thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home