thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Semester Break

Boy oh boy, am I glad to be on semester break. I have to say, taking 18 hours was probably not the best idea. Considering I was PLANNING on taking three more semesters to finish my remaining 39 hours I have left as of today...but interesting thing happened today.....

I received my current up-to-date transcripts from Moody, and I only have 37 hours to complete. So I started thinking...I could finish school in two more semesters!!!

I just have to take one summer class and one winter class and then 16 hours each of the next two semesters, and then I'll be done!!!!! Yippy!!!!!!!!!

This is actually possible to do too! I am excited. Good good good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home