thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Exciting day today!

I got a call from Bobbi Ulm, the Human Resources Director at Northwoods Community Church. I have recently interviewed for a position working with college aged students and young adults, as well as doing some administative work for their director of young adults, Charlie Dean. They offered me the position today and I accepted it! This is awesome because I get to work with someone I respect both personally and professionally And I get to work with people roughly my age. This is definitely an exciting day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home