thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Trying to figure it out


I am currently smack dab in the middle of trying to figure out how in the world we are going to reach college students in this area. It seems to me that there are only currently a handful of them that I even know, let alone 40-50 (where I'd love to see it by the end of the year). Man, it is exciting to have this opportunity, and stressful too. I thought several months ago that I wasn't even close to starting and building a ministry, and to a big extent, I'm not. I have a ton of help from some awesome people and resources, and thankfully, I have the Gathering to build off of. I am searching for some great ideas or whatever from anyone as this process begins. Perhaps prayer might be of some value right now. One thing is for sure, I am excited!

I hate how football isn't even over yet and I'm already looking forward to baseball season. The terrible thing is that baseball season is 162 games long, and I have to know what's going on in every game. It really is an addiction, but oh well! It is something that is fun, although certainly excessive on my part.

Last thought, what the heck is up with this weather? Where is all the friggin snow and cold weather? It's getting borderline ridiculous if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home