thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Crash


I just finished watching Crash. Crash is a terrific movie and I suggest to anyone who hasn't seen it yet to make sure to rent it. It is a phenominal movie that portrays racial diversity in Los Angeles and the struggle for several different people to love each other. (Yes, Bethany cried, but for good reason.) It was eye-opening for me. It was a little bit heavy on the language side, but perhaps it was necessary to get the jist across. I had no real problem with its rating.

If anyone is interested in being in a small group or if you don't know what a small group is all about, talk to me. Hopefully in the near future some college-type small groups will be starting!!

Go BU beat Creighton!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger charlesdean2 said...

did you really post @ 5:48am?

btw...it really is a great movie!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home