thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Weekend Update


Sunday night was pretty awesome. We had Chad Thompson in to speak at Nexus about some of the truths about homosexuality and the church. I know that for myself it was quite eye-opening. I hope that Chad coming and speaking will have a direct impact on others like it did me. That was Sunday night!

Sunday afternoon provided some of the most ridiculous football I've seen in a long time. The Steelers and Colts game was insane. Most everyone has read, seen, or heard about this by now, so I won't waste your time. But the highlight of the afternoon was getting to watch some of the Bears meltdown. I'm sorry to all you real Bears fans, those who have suffered miserably like myself as a Cubs fan. I truly am. But to all of you who are Bandwagoners....I couldn't have prayed for anything better!!! Thank God!!! No more Bears fans for a while.

Just a short note to any college students....we are off and running with this college ministry thing. If you would like to be a part of what we do, please e-mail me, or call the church office! Or come hang out with us this Sunday night after Nexus. We are sure to do something righteuously excellent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home