thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Elf


So I just finished watching Elf with Bethany. This is the third time I've seen this movie, and for some dumb reason, it keeps getting funnier. We were tired and in a laughing mood so we rented it and tried to fall asleep on her couch, but it's too funny to sleep to. Oh well, at least the movie is good!

If you are a college student and are interested in getting some food on Monday and to talk about some college ministry stuff, let me know. Perhaps some pizza at Northwoods while we pontificate????

Too late, going to bed, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home