thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow.

I have to say, it hasn't been too often as of late that I have been "wowed" by God lately. However, last night was one of those nights. It was an awesome night, with awesome people. I don't know why things at the Gathering are going great. I don't know why we are seeing more people come each week. The one thing I do know is that in the midst of growth, I am growing more and more aware at how amazing God is, and how little I have to do with good things that happen. I am wowed by God's greatness as he continues to work, in spite of the sinful people that we are. So awesome!!!

Psalm 34:1-3 says:

I will praise the Lord at all times,
I will constantly speak His praises.

I will boast ONLY in the Lord;
let all who are discouraged take heart.

Come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness;
let us exalt His name together.

This is my prayer this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home