thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Life is wearing....

Why is it that life get's messed up? How do you respond when things go wrong? I have been asking myself these questions today. I'm seeking answers and call upon God to help me understand. I'm not sure what's going on anymore, and maybe that's what God wants. I have God in a little box and I like Him there. I understand things better when He stays there. But God keeps moving in and out, all across the board. Maybe He is trying to teach me something. Maybe I need to rely on Him more. I feel like I don't need God with most of the things in my life. Perhaps God is in the process of breaking down the walls that I have set up.

On top of all this garbage, I am getting sick. I hate that feeling when you know a cold is coming on, you're body starts to ache, your head feels like it weighs 800 lbs., and you get really tired for no reason, you have no appetite, which sucks because I like to eat. I think today is a lethargic day. You ever get the feeling that you want to leave but don't know where to go? That's the feeling I'm having today. I want out but I don't know where I'd go to. Life is stressful, relationships are stressful, ministry is stressful, loving God is stressful. I wish I could read something that would make everything easy all of a sudden. Unfortunately that is not going to happen. Whatever happens, happens I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home