thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Anyone know how to add links?

Does anyone know how to add links to a blog? I cannot figure out how the heck to do this...Also, does anyone know how to add a site counter to a blog??? I want to find out how much people read my pathetic life story as it unfolds!!

Tonight at 7:00-Small Group Meeting

Soda, Chips, Brownies will be provided!!

Be there or be a triangle

Am I pathetic because I am going to Tennessee to fish in 2 weeks????

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There may be an eaisier way to do it if you have a program that lays out the design for you, otherwise go to the Template tab when you log-in. You'll have to scroll through the code and look for the word "sidebar." Then find the Links section which should look something like this:

[h2 class="sidebar-title"]Links[/h2]

You'll need to replace the brackets with < > symbols.

Right below that are your links. You'll need to know a bit of HTML to create them, but you can just edit what is already there. But here is an explanation of how to create links.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I forgot to add that Feedburner has couters and stuff.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home