thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Excellence

I was reminded today about what it is that I am doing. I work at a church that is committed to excellence. It is my goal to provide the best service I can to young adults. In doing so, everything I do needs to be done ith excellence. This is one of the coolest parts about Northwoods. They desire to be excellent in everything so that people from the outside will see that was we do is awesome, well thought out, and inspiring. It is my job to make the program for Nexus every week, and every week I get it proofed. Nearly every week it gets torn apart gramatically, and sometimes structurally. Now, I am not a very sensitive person, so this is okay with me. But I was reminded today that the fact that what I do is being critized and critiqued before the public get to see it is an awesome thing. Northwoods is committed to do doing things well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home