thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sponge

I want to be more like a sponge. I am writing about this to commit my life to being a sponge. Let me explain...I want to be they type of person who is constantly seeking to learn from God, people, and books. I want to always be re-evaluating where I am at, constantly seeking ways to improve myself and those around me. I want to be a better person, I want to be a better minister. I want to soak up as much from the great people around me without hindering them. I want to be the type of man God made me to be. I want to be the best and I want to have a passion for excellence! I don't know why I felt the need to share this on here but I wanted to write this down so I have record of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger charlesdean2 said...

Well grasshopper, the first thing that you can learn, from someone older is...

SPONGE

(that's how you spell sponge)

You Rock!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I dont know what you're talking about...sponge...LOL...oooh the power of the EDIT button

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home