thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nexus

So tonight I gave what will hopefully be the first of many messages at Nexus. I'm not sure if I'm all that great at it or not, but I enjoy the preparation and work that is involved in public speaking. I've done a lot of speaking before, but never to a group of my peers. It was refreshing to be able to speaking about such a cool topic with people that I know have got to be dealing with some of the same exact things...

Bradley 18-9...gotta get at leat one more to make the dance....Or I suppose they could just win the whole Valley Tournament and get in that way...that would be the best way to be sure that they would make it

Less than two weeks till fishing in Alabama...Boy, I'm pathetic!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home