thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

To my Friends...

To my friends who think I need to post more often....here ya go. This post goes out to the Williams' family. (All two of you)
But I already posted today, so I am not sure what to write, except for that it is really late and I need some sleep. We cannot all be Charlie Dean ya know? The guy manages to post like 47 times a day. I don't know how he does it. He's my hero!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris, this is Jen's mom. I check out your blog almost every time I check out Charlie's. People do care about what you think & say. I find what you have to say refreshing--especially since I teach HS; helps me understand them a little better. Keep up the good work!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home