thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MIssouri Valley Conference Tournament


Okay, some people are not going to care about this...some people might care a little....

But Bradley has a terrific opportunity to play in the NCAA Tournament this year. They are currently ranked 43rd in the latest RPI rankings, (they should be higher in the next RPI release because of 2 wins last week). They have the most wins against top 50 RPI teams among all "Bubble Teams". If they can win in the first round of the MVCT this Friday afternoon at 2:30, they, in my mind, a logical one, would be set for a trip to the NCAA Tourney. Now, the Selection Committee is a bit biased to bigger, well-known school and conferences...but all you Big Ten fans listen up. The Valley will get 5 teams in this year, and if Indiana makes it in over Bradley and doesn't finish strong, it is a crime. Bradley has a higher RPI, more wins, less losses, and has won 9 out of their last 11.

Okay, moving on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home