thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Live Journals, Blogs, etc...

I've been reading blogs of many of my old friends, friends that I had when I was in High School. I can't help but wonder what is going on with them...why they are happy, why they are depressed, if they still like God, etc...

Now that the end of school is near I have to start thinking about the rest of my life and it seems to be more foggy now that it was 4 years ago. It's funny, I am growing into a much more organized, boring person. I used to be so relaxed and fun, and now I am becoming irritated by the silliness I used to act with. I don't understand it at all. I have to find things that I like all over again. I have to re-invent myself, sort of.

And it's all coming at an interesting time...as I am about to finish college, get a full-time job, I feel less prepared for the future because I am still seeking to find myself. I suppose this is normal though. I guess every stage of life has its ups and downs and time inbetween. Am I ready for the next step, wherever, whatever that is???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home