thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Goin Fishin'


This week has been lost as far as blogging goes...I've been crazy busy trying to get things done before I leave on Friday morning to go fishing. I have to say, I'm excited to get away for a bit. It's weird...We work our butts off all the time, and then we just want to get away from everything for a few days. The only part that sucks is that I have to drive 8 hours to get to where I'm going. How pathetic?! I know that for me it will be a good time to refresh myself, to get energized. Fishing has a tendency to do that. For those of you who don't fish...most of the time it is slow, and usually you spend a lot of time just thinking and relaxing. If there was no one else with me it would be a great time to sit and read. But at the same time I'll have a great time hanging with Rob. And not to mention this Sunday at 5:00 (I think) I'll find out if BU is gonna make the dance or not...

Here's to hoping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home