thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bradley over Kansas, 63-59

I can't believe I haven't posted about this...maybe it's because of the relative amount of hatred I have for the selection committee who chooses the at-large teams in the NCAA Tournament. Bradley got in though, as a 13 seed...and we play #3 seed Kansas on Friday night, prime time, on CBS. Holy crapola, this would be huge. Kansas is ranked 13th in the country. Bradley....is not ranked. I will be glued to the TV this Friday night, you can count on that. In reality, I just want it to be a close game. I know BU probably won't win the game, but you never know...stranger things have happened.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home