thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stunned, but not really


Ayone who knows me knows that I cried tonight. I cried with tears of joy. All season I have watched a Bradley basketball team be inconsisitent...really pathetic at times, to incredible at times. But tonight, as a 13 seed facing a red hot 4 seed in Kansas, they had no chance. And then it happened...

77-73, led most of the way,(by double digits for about 20 minutes in the game) Tonight, I got greedy. Why not 2 or 3 more? If BUshoots the way they did tonight, and defesning the way they did tonight, not many teams in the country would beat them. Laughing yet? Just ask #13 ranked Kansas!

Now we get Pittsburgh...and we might as well win now, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris, GO BRADLEY!!! I have students who are cheering for BU. It's exciting to see Bradley be in the Sweet 16. (This is jen's mom)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home