thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Go Cubs!

Now that I done watching college basketball (Except for the National Title game) it is now time to turn my focus to the Cubs. (I was extatic to be able to watch something other than Spring Training for a couple of extra weeks, thanks BU)

Seriously, I think for me, sports is the best outlet there is. Amidst life that can be crazy at times, there is nothing better than just sitting, not talking, not having my phone around me, and just rooting for a team to win a game. It is built within my mind and body and soul to have a passion for sports. This summer I am going to try to commit myself to using sports as an outlet...something to take my mind off of life.

That's why to me it's worth paying $30 to go to a game...We need to find something to outlet our minds and souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home