thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

4-wheelin

Today I got to have a whole bunch-o-fun. It was a rough day, really. I went into work at about 11:00, did about two things, then went, got some lunch, then went 4-wheelin for about 2 hours. I tell ya, that was some awesome freakin time. I forget the value of just doing something for the heck of it, it was refreshing, it was fun, it was a good time to hang with a couple of awesome guys and just have a blast. We all need to do this more often. Take some time to have a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home