thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, April 10, 2006

www.swishthedish.blogspot.com

Go check that out...it's....well....just go check it out!

So if you didn't notice, the Cubs swept the Cardinals this past weekend! (Absolutely beautiful) I was at BWW when Michael Barrett hit a grand slam to take the lead in the 8th inning against Isringhausen! Absolute and utter joy was running through my veins. So to you Cardinal fans....don't worry, its April. Let us have our fun while we can. You can have fun in October.

There was an article in the Peoria Journal Star today about Northwoods...on the front page even.

There is much congestion after Sunday services because of recent growth. It is so cool to be a part of a church that is growing ridiculously. We have grown more than twice the total size of the average sized church in less than 3 months....A disclaimer: Numerical growth doesn't mean much if people aren't being shepherded. But it's still very exciting!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Bland said...

Evans don't talk about my Cardinals that way. It makes me want to throw something.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home