thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I can't wait to be done

...with school. It will be so nice to be completely finished with my bachelors degree. I've only got 21 more hours to complete. At which point I'll have a bachelors of science in biblical studies. The funny thing is, I might go to grad school to get my masters in something not even realted to ministry. It's probably not a bad idea to have a more rounded education, not to mention with an MBA I can make more money and do more things...But I really don't want to go back to school, I just want to be done right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home